Workers and students who express their opinion in favor of Christian principles or in opposition to the LGBT or abortion agendas now risk being fired from their jobs or expelled from academic programs.
TRUTH BOMBS: Mainstream immorality.
ARTICLE: Executives at Disney Channel — and pro-gay groups — have given their stamp of approval for a coming-out tale for tweens on “Andi Mack.”
The second season of Disney’s coming-of-age show will feature a creative milestone that was pre-screened by such groups as the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) and PFLAG.
The series, which stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee, follows her character’s “uncharted course of self-discovery.”
“Everyone involved in the show takes great care in ensuring that it’s appropriate for all audiences and sends a powerful message about inclusion and respect for humanity,” the company said in a statement on Thursday via its ABC News subsidiary.
A United Kingdom news organization, Mirror Online, reported Sunday that 50 children per week in Britain are visiting sex change clinics.
What did the report say?
- The Mirror published information by some experts who said that the number of referrals to sex change clinics is on the rise due to “the growing acceptance of gender issues.”
- Children as young as 4 years old are now telling their parents that they want to change their gender.
- The children visiting the clinics are reportedly unhappy with the body they were born with.
- According to the Mirror, the number of children visiting Britain’s sex change specialist clinic — The Gender Identity Development Service — has seen an increase of 24 percent in the past six months.
- The Mirror reported that in 2017, two children seen at the clinic were 4 years old, four children were 5 years old, and 17 children were 6 years old.
- In 2009, there were 97 children referred to the clinic.
- In the 2016-17 school year, 2,016 children were referred to the clinic.
- For the 2017-18 school year, experts anticipate the figure to climb to 2,600.
ARTICLE: The DeKalb County School District in Georgia is facing backlash after a “sexual identity” assignment was given to the sixth graders of Lithonia Middle School.
A doctor who performs same-sex surgeries has voiced concerns that more and more transgender individuals are regretting their decision to undergo the procedure.
A group of evangelical leaders who released “the Nashville Statement” on Tuesday — reiterating Christian viewpoints toward same-sex marriage and transgender rights — have come under fire from Nashville’s mayor and critics on social media.
The California State Senate has passed a bill that would make it a criminal offense to address a transgender person by the wrong pronoun.According to hotair.com, the bill now goes on to the State Assembly.
If passed and signed by the governor, the bill could enforce criminal penalties, including jail time, against someone who refuses to address a transgender individual by their chosen gender pronoun.
The bill passed the Senate in a vote of 26-12. According to The Daily Caller, “The law is currently limited in its effects to nursing homes and intermediate-care facilities, but if passed, those who ‘willfully and repeatedly’ refuse ‘to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns’ could be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath [sic] and Safety code.
”Although the current scope of the bill is relegated to nursing homes and care facilities, experts believe if passed, it will soon become law in other contexts as well.Hotair commentator Jazz Shaw notes that California has been becomingly increasingly liberal in its laws–so much so that many, perhaps only part-jokingly, suggested that California’s threats to secede would not be a big loss for the country.
ROCKLIN — How young is too young to introduce a child to the concept of gender identity? That is a question the Rocklin Academy Schools district tried to handle after a young student revealed herself as transgender.Some parents applauded the district’s efforts while others questioned whether it was handled properly.
A Wisconsin court has ruled that a Christian photographer should not be forced to provide her services to same-sex weddings.
President Trump tweeted Wednesday that the U.S. government will not allow transgender individuals “to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military.”